Welcome to the blog of author Kathryn Cushman!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catching Up

Wow, it's been a really busy last few weeks. On Oct. 3 I had a book launch at The Christian Bookstore in my hometown of Lawrenceburg, TN. It was great fun. I caught up with lots of old friends, family, and people I've loved for as long as I can remember.
On October 12 I had a book signing here at the Borders in Goleta. Lots of great friends there, too (and some yummy samples from the Borders cafe. Mmm!).
Below are some pix from the Tennessee event (I forgot my camera in Santa Barbara-- sounds like me!)




























2 comments:

Julie Carobini said...

Oh my goodness, Katie--raspberry is a great color on you!

Robin said...

Love your books! Keep them coming :) I plan to post about them on my blog as I have time.

robinsreadingroom.blogspot.com