Welcome to the blog of author Kathryn Cushman!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm back

Well, I've emerged from my writer's cave, got my manuscript turned in (praise God!), and now I'm in San Diego about to begin my first ever mini-book tour. This is a bit terrifying, but I'm in good company. Julie Carobini and I are the new-comers here, along with veteran writers Lauraine Snelling and Cathy Marie Hake. If I ever achieve a modicum of the success these ladies have, I pray that I will model the same grace and humility they display in everything they do. It's amazing (don't they realize they are best selling authors, for crying out loud)!?!?
I'll post pictures the first part of next week. My laptop and my camera refuse to speak to each other, so I can't do it from the road.
Here is our schedule for today. If you live in the San Diego area, we'd love to see you!

1 PM Berean Christian Store 8807 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego, CA 92123(858) 292-8052

7 PM Berean Christian Stores 41501 Margarita Road Temecula, CA 92591 (951) 695-8630

No comments: