Welcome to the blog of author Kathryn Cushman!

Friday, February 13, 2009

An exciting day

I just received an email from Sarah Beth Grady. It seems that we now have the first official sighting of Waiting for Daybreak on a WalMart shelf. Woo hoo! The closest WalMart to me is about an hour away, so I'm glad to have friends who check these things for me!
In other good news, I received two copies of Een Beladen Belofte in the mail today. If I'm not mistaken, that is the Dutch way of saying A Promise to Remember! Very exciting, and kind of confusing, to see my name mixed in with a lot of letters that don't make any sense to me :-)

4 comments:

Julie Carobini said...

GREAT news! And post that Dutch cover Katie--I wanna see :)

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Whoo-hoo! I'll have to make a point of going to Walmart just to see if your books there!

Becky

Kathryn Cushman said...

Let me know if you find them, Becky. They haven't shown up in Tennessee yet, but they've been spotted in Nevada!

Sarah Beth said...

Yeah Katie, just stopped by to see what's new on your site, and saw my name, somehow I feel famous :)

So cool again for you, praying for God's continued blessing on your writing, I know I sure enjoy it!
best,
Sarah Beth Grady