Welcome to the blog of author Kathryn Cushman!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm back!

After a week of travels, I got home to piles of laundry and a deadline! But, deadline has been met (barely) and my laundry is--well, honestly, most of it's still in piles--but I'm making progress. For the next few days, I'm going to catch up with pix from my trip. Some from the ACFW conference, some from my hometown book signing. Here are a couple from ACFW:


I flew to Dallas with just-down-the-coast a ways friend, Julie Carobini. Of course, I just happened to have a Hershey bar in my bag to help us through the long trip. Eating chocolate with the author of Chocolate Beach was a highlight that simply must be preserved for posterity!



This is Rosanna. She emailed me the week before the conference, because she has read A Promise to Remember and liked it. What's so special about that, you ask? I had never met Rosanna before! She was my first reader that wasn't obligated by blood ties or friendship ties to actually read the thing! She's a writer, too, and had some good interest in her work while at the conference. It was great getting to know her!

I've got one more picture from ACFW, but it deserves an entry all its own, so I'll save it until tomorrow!













No comments: