Welcome to the blog of author Kathryn Cushman!

Monday, September 24, 2007

There's no place like hometown

I had a blast at the ACFW conference last week (pictures will be posted after I get home).

I flew straight from Dallas to Lawrenceburg, TN, my hometown. Tomorrow I'll be signing books at The Christian Bookstore on the Lawrenceburg square. I'm so thrilled to have my book launch here, because many of the family, friends, and teachers who unknowingly kindled my dream to write, live here. I can't think of a more appropriate place to see the dream take shape. I'm doing a radio interview tomorrow morning at 10 on local WDXE. This makes me a tad nervous, because those of you who know me, know that when I get nervous, I tend to chat incessantly and inanely. Feel free to send an extra prayer or two my way!

1 comment:

Julie Carobini said...

I've been praying! Enjoy every minute (if you can :)