Welcome to the blog of author Kathryn Cushman!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Final count

Final counts from yesterday
225-- number of trick-or-treaters that came to our door (this is a typical number for us, btw)
3- number of fun size bags of peanut m&m's I consumed
2- number of fun size Almond Joy's I consumed
1- number of fun size Butterfingers I consumed
4- number of medications I have consumed this morning to fight post-candy migraine (head still hurts, may have to break into the narcotics soon)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want to come to your house next year. 225 kids...that's fabulous! I was invited to a friends' house for dinner and handing out candy when she found out I was deprived of "trick or treaters" at my apt. complex. Funny thing, they kept saying "Trick or treat" but when I'd ask for a treat, they just wouldn't hand anything over! But I'm not asking for a trick...don't ask me how I know that...